With the “throw and extinguish” way we have added a new dimension of convenience and safety.
Grenades Bonpet are used for extinguishing fires of classes A, B and F, in smaller concealed places, where with throwing the grenade we can actually extinguish the fire from a distance. Grenade is the most practical fire extinguishing product, which can be attached to an accessible and frequent enough place. It can be used by security guards on longer security patrol.
- The grenade can be thrown in to the source of a fire.
- Does not cause any damages during the fire extinguishing and its remaining components are easily cleaned.
- Human and environment friendly.
- 5-years product life expectancy and 2-year warranty.
- No maintenance costs.
- Easy to assemble or dismantle.
- Slovenian product.
The grenade is thrown in to the source of a fire.
Dimension: 200 mm x ø 60 mm
Combined weight: 600 g
Volume: grenade contains 500 ml of liquid Bonpet in plastic ampoule
5-year product life expectancy,
- Store Name: Nick Drim
- Vendor: Nick Drim
- 5.00 rating from 1 review